Planning now for your future peace of mind
At Fifty One you can live independently with the extra peace of mind of knowing you are adjacent to Lynden Aged Care. Your boutique two bedroom unit reflects the care and special touches for which Lynden is renowned. Each independent living unit features:
• Stone benches and Smeg appliances
• Carpeted lounge and bedrooms
• Hydronic heating and split system air-conditioning
• Light-filled North facing balconies or private courtyards
• Basement parking with security key lift access to both floors
• Video and intercom unit security systems
• 24/7-nurse call button
Priority access to additional care
Should you or your partner require additional care now or in the future, you will have priority access to the Lynden Aged Care facility.
Your weekly fee includes gardening, property maintenance, use of the air-conditioned bus, unit cleaning and access to a nurse 24 hours a day. Laundry, physiotherapy, podiatry, meals service and hairdressing services are also available as optional extras.
A well -placed investment
Securing a unit ensures that you or your family will receive market value for the property when your circumstances change in the future. A deferred management fee will be charged but any capital gain is yours to keep.
At Fifty One you can live independently confident that your future care needs will be able to be met by Lynden Aged Care giving you and your family complete peace of mind.
Fifty One Lynden places you perfectly to enjoy all the attractions of the Camberwell community.
• Lynden Park is only 30m away
• Camberwell Junction and Doncaster Shoppingtown are just a short drive away
• Closer to home are the leafy courtyards, beautiful gardens and a la carte dining area of the main complex